Kid Care Preschool: PROGRAM 2018-19
The Arlington Recreation Department welcomes your preschooler (age 2.9 - 5 years old) to join us in our licensed preschool program. The Kid Care Preschool Program is located at 352 Mass Avenue.
7/3/18 Update: We are currently full for the 2018-19 school year. You may be added to the waitlist by following the instructions below. We occasionally have openings throughout the year.
New Student Waitlist Information
- Occasionally we have openings throughout the year. To be added to the waitlist as a new student, please follow these steps:
- Set up a household account (if you don't already have one) with your information and your child's information.
- Pay the one time $25 enrollment fee (link at the bottom of this page).
- Click on the NEW STUDENT Waitlist below. Register for each day individually. No need to prioritize days.
- As days become available, we will contact you by phone and/or email.
- Please note, if your child already attends the 2018-19 program and you would like to add or change days, please call 781-316-3880 for availability. Do not register for the NEW STUDENT Waitlist.
- We welcome your child to join us as we explore many activities supporting your child's natural curiosity in an environment that encourages children's artistic, scientific, sensory, verbal and written expression. Your child will enjoy socializing with other children in a safe and welcoming environment.
- You have the option to choose one to five days per week.
- The program is open to children 2.9 years old through 5 years old.
- Regular hours are 8:30 am - 12:15 pm. We also offer extended days from 12:15 pm - 2:00 pm.
- Arlington Kid Care follows the Arlington Public School calendar and school cancellation schedule.
Payment and Fees
1. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $25.
2. The tuition payment is broken down evenly for 10 monthly payments:
$140/month for 1 Day
$274/month for 2 Days
$395/month for 3 Days
$515/month for 4 Days
$630/month for 5 Days
Extended Day is an additional $72 per day each month.
3. The first month's tuition is due when you register. (If you register before April 30, 50% of the first month will be due when you register with the balance automatically charged on 5/1/18).
4. Please note, there is a $100 drop fee for each day dropped prior to November 2018. (For example, if you register for 5 days a week, but drop Mondays and Tuesdays before November, you will be assessed a $200 fee.) You may drop day(s) starting for November without a penalty if the request is submitted by the 15th of the prior month. We will start accepting drop requests beginning in November as long as the request has been submitted by 10/15/2018.
5. Monthly payments are through automatic credit card payment only. Monthly billing occurs on or after the 15th of the prior month.
6. Tuition and fees charged are non-refundable - even for household credit.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Arrange a tour if you are new to Kid Care Preschool. We highly recommend that you arrange a tour prior to registering. Please contact the Preschool Director, Kim Grubb, to arrange a visit (781-953-9005 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you do not already have a household account with Arlington Recreation, please create one and include your information and your child's information.
- Sign up for the Kid Care Preschool: ENROLLMENT FEE 2018-19 and pay the one-time $25 registration fee. The fee is non-refundable. See Kid Care Preschool: ENROLLMENT FEE 2018-19 link below.
- Next, follow the steps to register for the Kid Care Preschool Program on this page. You may chose 1-5 days and you must register for all months. If you are interested in the Extended Day Option for any or all of the days your child attends the program, please register at this time.
- 50% of September's tuition is due at this time. The remaining 50% will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on May 1. Please note, tuition is non-refundable.
- Complete the Automatic Monthly Credit Card Payment Form (see below) and email it to email@example.com. If you prefer, you may call in the information to the Arlington Recreation Department at 781-316-3880.
- Registration will be considered "complete" ONLY when you have paid your enrollment fee, selected the days your child will attend, paid the deposit required for your first month and submitted your Automatic Credit Card Payment Form (see link below). INCOMPLETE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
- Registrations are accepted throughout the year as space allows.
- To check availability before you register and pay the $25 enrollment fee, click on "view seats" at the bottom right of this page. (Registration is for the year, so you only need to check the first month listed. For example, to check if space is available on Tuesdays, check the "seats available" count for any Tuesday in the first month listed.)
- For more information on the program or to report your child's absence for the day, please contact the Kid Care Preschool Director, Kim Grubb at 781-953-9005 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For registration/billing questions, or to change your child's registration, please contact Linda at the Recreation Department at 781-316-3883 (email@example.com).
- For the Arlington Recreation Department or the Recreation Director, Jon Marshall, please call 781-316-3880 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What is the Billing Process?
All Kid Care Families are REQUIRED to have a credit card on file for automatic monthly billing when the registration is submitted (see FORM below). Tuition is broken down evenly into 10 payments. The first payment, due at the time of registration, is for the first month. Subsequent monthly payments will begin Sept. 15 for the remaining nine months. Payments are automatically withdrawn on or after the 15th of the prior month. Dropping days prior to November will result in a $100 per day dropped penalty. After that, starting for November, changes or withdrawals need to be submitted to email@example.com by the 15th of the prior month. TUITION AND FEES CHARGED ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - EVEN FOR HOUSEHOLD CREDIT
Additional Forms and Files: