= Unavailable = Available
Log in to Request
Arlington, MA 02476
- Daily Calendar, Click HERE
- Monthly Calendar, Click HERE
|Hibbert Park is a small, neighborhood park. On-street parking. Park is open to the public but can be rented for small gatherings (permit required).
No public restrooms/portapotties.
|Picnic Area Reservation
|The Park is open to the public. A Picnic Area Permit allows you use of the park and reserves up to two tables. Permits are issued for parties and small gatherings under 50 people. All fees are for the standard 2-hour time block. Trash in, trash out please!
Reservations are booked with payment only. To make a reservation request:
Picnic requests are for parties of 50 or fewer. For parties larger than 50, please submit a Special Event Request Form.
- View the Picnic Area Calendar below for availability. One party is booked per time slot.
- Log into your household account (or create one) and submit a "reserve" request.
- You will receive an emailed response with "approved" or "declined".
- If your request is approved, your day/time will be held for 24-48 hours. Please call 781-316-3880 to confirm and pay. Holds will automatically expire without payment.
- Once payment is received, your permit will be issued. Please have it available on the day of your event.
|Daily Time Slots:
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- 3:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Above information is for parties under 50 people. Parties greater than 50 need to submit a Special Event Request Form. Rates are $25/hour Resident and $50/hour non-residents.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.