High School Boys Soccer Players! Prepare for the upcoming season with highly skilled college, club and high school coaches with a competitive, 4 day training clinic!
This senior clinic for boys delivers diversified training, incorporating both traditional and contemporary techniques in soccer instruction to meet the needs of each player. Our staff features quality, Boston-area instructors who are proven in their ability to teach, motivate and communicate with high school level players.
This program is Monday - Thursday with a rain date of Friday. If a rain date is not necessary, then Friday may be used for scrimmage games. Players should bring their own ball.
Participants will receive a program t-shirt.
A portion of the net proceeds from this program will be donated to the Arlington High School Boys Soccer program.
The Clinic is designed for the club or high school player who desires in-depth tactical and technical training. This section combines advanced training with a fun and enjoyable experience. The clinic challenges the competitive player to advance his skills and stresses the following:
* Specialized individual skill enhancement from fast footwork specialists.
* The art of finishing: accuracy, power and execution.
* Team tactics: 6v6, 11v11, build up, transition, field vision and defense.
* Building self-confidence, passion for the sport and a positive attitude.
* Pre-season preparation for high school players.
* Goal Keeper training also included.