Stick & Puck - Advance Ticketing 2020-21
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Ed Burns Ice Skating Arena offers Advance Ticketing for Public Skate and Stick & Puck for the '20-21 season. For the most up-to-date times, check out the Public Skate and Stick & Puck Calendar.
Starting January 18 (MLK Day) we will resume offering our Youth Stick & Puck sessions. Advance ticketing is required! ($10/pp).
Please note: tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- No checking
- Masks required at all times. Helmets w/cages for youths.
- No locker rooms, please arrive mostly dressed.
- No face-offs
- Must purchase tickets in advance.
- Maximum participants: 25 (over 18 years old for Adult sessions)
- Follow all COVID guidelines posted.
- Review Daily Health & Wellness Check (see link below).
- Access household account (or set up new account) to purchase tickets online.
- To purchase tickets over the phone with a household account, call Rec Department Monday-Friday 781-316-3880.
- Please carefully select the exact date and time for your ticket purchase.
- Your receipt is your ticket. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NOT EXCHANGEABLE.