Kid Care Center for Remote Learning
Arlington Recreation is excited to announce our NEW Kid Care Center for Remote Learning. The program is designed to provide supervision, basic online learning support and social opportunities throughout the day for students currently in Grades 1-5. Enrollment for the Kid Care Center for Remote Learning is open to Arlington residents, in addition to children of all Town of Arlington Municipal and School Employees.
Located in the Town Hall Auditorium, the program is staffed by individuals who have traditionally worked for the Arlington Recreation Kid Care Afterschool Program. The Kid Care Center for Remote Learning (EEC license pending) follows the Arlington Public School calendar.
The program starts on Thursday, November 5th with registration opening Monday, September 28 at 8:00 AM. Space is limited!
- The Center for Remote Learning is open 8:00 am - 3:00 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Wednesday hours are 8:00 am through 1:00 pm.
- The program follows the Arlington Public School Calendar.
- More information on the program, including the parent manual & required health/emergency forms, will be posted shortly.
- The program is located at the Arlington Town Hall, 730 Mass Ave.
- Children will utilize the Auditorium and outside greenspace.
- Parking, pick-up and drop off information to come.
- Registration opens to Arlington residents and Arlington Town & School employees on Monday, September 28 at 8:00 am.
- Families have the option to register for 1-5 days per week. Registration for the program is by week day, per month for the duration of the program. For example, "Attending Mondays" means that your child will attend every Monday in the month.
- Cost: $65/day including Wednesdays (*Monthly tuition may vary depending on number of program days in the month.)
- Payment for the first month is due at time of registration. Subsequent monthly payments will be automatically charged to credit card on file on or after the 15th of the prior month. (For example, December's tuition is charged on November 15.)
- To register, please access or open a household account. Be sure that all of your information and your child's information is correct. Register your child for the days that you wish. Complete and submit the Automatic Payment Form (see link at bottom of page).
- Registration is for the duration of the program (Registration and days for each participant will be same month to month for the duration of the school year and/or program.)
WHAT TO BRING EVERYDAY
- Charged laptop/Chromebook (w/charging cord)
- Student schedule/assignments
- All necessary log-in information
- Peanut free lunch and snack.
- Water bottle
- Mask/face covering
- Suitable outdoor clothing
Billing is monthly on the 15th of the prior month. If you need to withdraw from the program, please contact us at 781-316-3880 by the 15th for the upcoming month. (For example, please call by December 15 to withdraw starting in January.) Fees are not refunded, even for household credit, once charged.
Please feel free to contact Joe Connelly, Recreation Director (email@example.com).