Tai Chi for Strength and Balance
When it comes to reducing the physical and mental tensions that we encounter in our daily lives, slow is the new fast!
The Friends of Menotomy Rocks Park have graciously funded this activity in the past. However, this is now a fee-based program. Registration is required to participate in this activity.
- Tai Chi is meditation in motion.
- It is the practice of moving calmly with awareness and ease.
- Experience firsthand the mind/body benefits of tai chi and qi gong training in the natural setting of Menotomy Rocks Park.
- Sessions will include rejuvenating qi gong (energy work) exercises and meditations, the introductory Yang Style Tai Chi 8 Movement Form and 24 Movement Form basic drills.
- Instructor Joshua Grant is a 2X US National Wu Shu Tai Ji Gold Medalist and a former member of the US National Wu Shu Team, US National Tai Ji Team and US Pan Am Team. His Tai Ji instructional series was #4 on Billboard’s Top Fitness videos. He is also the author of Tai Chi for Wimps. Joshua has taught Tai Ji and Wu Shu for over 35 years.