Tai Chi for Strength and Balance
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
When it comes to reducing the physical and mental tensions that we encounter in our daily lives, slow is the new fast!
There is no registration fee, but please register in advance.
- Tai Chi is meditation in motion.
- It is the practice of moving calmly with awareness and ease.
- Experience firsthand the mind/body benefits of tai chi and qi gong training in the natural setting of Menotomy Rocks Park.
- Sessions will include rejuvenating qi gong (energy work) exercises and meditations, the introductory Yang Style Tai Chi 8 Movement Form and 24 Movement Form basic drills.
- Instructor Joshua Grant is a 2X US National Wu Shu Tai Ji Gold Medalist and a former member of the US National Wu Shu Team, US National Tai Ji Team and US Pan Am Team. His Tai Ji instructional series was #4 on Billboard’s Top Fitness videos. He is also the author of Tai Chi for Wimps. Joshua has taught Tai Ji and Wu Shu for over 35 years and owns ‘Best of Boston’ Boston Kung Fu Tai Chi Institute located in Back Bay and www.taichi.com. He is also partnered in the first online Tai Ji Academy at www.drtaichi.com.