Volleyball, Spy Ponders - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Spy Ponders Volleyball will provide players with the fundamental skills of the sport.
- Coaches will provide expert instruction in the latest techniques of serving, passing, setting, hitting, blocking and defense.
- We will focus on individual skills to make each person a better volleyball player!
- We also will pay special attention to team offense and defense and will lead team building activities.
- We want to give a chance to every student to experience what it means to be a part of a team and to be a great volleyball player
- All skill levels are welcome. Meet at Arlington High School Red Gym. Clinic will incorporate: individual skill development; games and scrimmages and individual and team awards.
- Instructors: Elizabeth Morris, AHS Boys Varsity Coach & staff