Exploration Club - Summer
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Due to popular demand - we have expanded this program to accommodate more participants! Bring a friend! Kids will be transported daily by bus to exciting places like Water Country, Canobie Lake Park, Boda Borg, Kimball Farms, Treetop Adventures, and 5 Wits - just to name a few! (Click on each week below to see the outings for the specific week.) At least 3 outings per week. The other days will be packed with fun filled adventures like hiking Mt. Wachusett, George's Island and more.
- Please note, trips are subject to change if necessary.
- Most days kids should bring lunch, water bottle, towel and swimsuit, and sunscreen. Occasional extra spending money is recommended in case there is an opportunity to buy lunch, snacks or ice cream.
- Participants should arrive promptly at start of the program.
- If we are running late on a particular day, we will send an email with an updated arrival time.
Main Trips Each Week
- July 8-12: Kimball Farms, Canobie Lake Park, Boundless Adventures
- July 15-19: Boda Borg, Water Country, Paintball
- July 22-26: 5 Wits, Water Country, TreeTop Adventures
- July 29-Aug 2: Breakout games, Canobie Lake Park, Kimball Farms
- Aug 5-9: Apex Entertainment, Water Country, Boda Borg
- Aug 12-16: Paintball, Take Flight Adventures, Canobie Lake Park