Kids Corner - Preschool Summer Program - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Calling all preschoolers to come and enjoy a fun and exciting summer experience in a loving and caring atmosphere. Explore and discover new friends, activities, and adventure. Participants will enjoy non-competitive games, water fun, crafts, songs, outdoor play, and preschool activities held indoors and out.
- Kids Corner Early Drop-Off (7:30am - 8:30am) and Kids Corner Extended Care Until 2 pm Space is limited, early registration is encouraged.
- The children will enjoy many opportunities to develop social skills such as cooperation and sharing. They will enjoy getting to know one another in the age-appropriate environment provided.
- Participants will enjoy choosing from a variety of planned activities each day.
- Experienced, trained counselors will supervise activities outdoors on our large playground and extensive indoor areas.
- When outdoors, children will enjoy playing in the water, having art activities and exploring some of nature’s wonders as well as picnics outdoors.
- When indoors, participants will be in a safe, supportive atmosphere that encourages learning, excitement, and exploration, arts and crafts, and enjoy special entertainment.
- You must provide a daily snack and lots of fluids.
- Space is limited early registration in encouraged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I drop my child off for the Half Day Program?
Children should be dropped off at Kid Care Preschool at 352 Mass Ave
What do the children need to bring to the program?
1.Bring a snack. Peanut Alert! No Peanut Products Please! With a growing number of participants and staff having severe peanut allergies, we are asking that NO peanut products be brought to the program.
2.Also bring plenty of fluids, a bathing suit, towel with child’s name on it, and water shoes.
3.Participants must also wear sneakers for running in the gym and playground and have sunscreen applied before coming to the program.
4.Please provide additional sunscreen for counselors to apply after water play.
5.Each child should have a backpack to tote all his/her belongings to and from the program.
6.Please label all personal belongings with your child’s name.
What time does the Half Day Program begin and when does it end?
The program begins at 8:30am and ends at 12:00pm. For the safety of your child, please do not drop off your child at the program earlier than the times stated above unless you are registered for the early arrival program.
What if I want to pick up my child early?
To ensure the safety of your child, we request that any child who will be leaving early bring a note stating the time of dismissal and the name and phone number of the person picking up. The parent or guardian should sign the note, which should be given to the Head Counselor or the Program Director. Pick up the child at the normal location.