This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Reservoir Beach is tentatively scheduled to open June 14 and close on August 16.
Approximate address is 250 Lowell St., Arlington, MA 02474
- Beach tags can be purchased in person at the Arlington Recreation office, Mon-Fri, 8:00am-4:00pm or at the beach once it is open. Family tag is good for 2 adults and 2 children. Additional children: $20.
- Tags can also be purchased online and picked up at Recreation Office or Reservoir Beach when it opens (please bring copy of receipt as proof of purchase).
- Located on Lowell Street in Arlington Heights, the Reservoir Beach includes a filtered/chlorinated swimming area, bathhouse, concession stand and playground.
- The beach is supervised by certified lifeguards and other beach staff while open.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard lifesaving devices are allowed.
- All people over one (1) year of age must display tags to be admitted to the beach area.
- Day passes are $5 weekdays/weekends/holidays.
- Free parking available in Beach parking lot.