Tennis, Fall Junior After-School Programs
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Under the direction of Gordon Graham, Head Coach of women’s tennis at the University at Albany (SUNY), former AHS boys’ tennis coach, and Harvard women’s coach (1990-2007), and under the supervision of Matt Siegel, current AHS boys’ tennis coach these tennis programs are designed to deliver top-quality tennis training for children of all ages and abilities.
- The GGT philosophy for building this vibrant, community-based tennis program is to create a FUN learning environment, one in which children get sound tennis training based on scientific principles delivered in a positive, reinforcing manner.
- These programs combine fun, and competitive drills and games with technical training at almost every level.
- All staff have met GGT tennis teacher training standards.
- GGT maintains a ratio of no more than 8:1 with children 6 and above and a ratio of no more than 5:1 with children 5 and under.
- Program meets weekly on Tuesdays for 8 sessions.