Ice Skating, Bay State - Learn to Skate Ages 4-18
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
It’s time to sharpen your blades for the coming winter season! Join Bay State Skate for skating fun, basic instruction and open skate for youth, without parents.
- Children will be taught how to stand up on skates, marching, dips, and forward skate.
- The program is structured in 25-minute lessons and 25-minute practice time each week.
- Participants are required to provide their own single blade skates (rentals available). Students may wear figure skates or hockey skates.
- Helmets are required!
- Bay State Skating School provides over 40 years of experience teaching lessons to the public!
- All teachers are professional ice skating instructors offering excellent classes for students ages 4 and up. A co-instructor is in attendance at all times.
Additional Forms and Files: