Ice Skating, Bay State - Learn to Skate Ages 4-18
It’s time to sharpen your blades for the coming winter season! Join Bay State Skate for skating fun, basic instruction and open skate for youth, without parents.
- Children will be taught how to stand up on skates, marching, dips, and forward skate.
- The program is structured in 25-minute lessons and 25-minute practice time each week.
- Participants are required to provide their own single blade skates (rentals available). Students may wear figure skates or hockey skates.
- Helmets are required!
- Bay State Skating School provides over 40 years of experience teaching lessons to the public!
- All teachers are professional ice skating instructors offering excellent classes for students ages 4 and up. A co-instructor is in attendance at all times.
Additional Forms and Files: